Payback?

Posted By on August 3, 2010

Do you remember this post I wrote about the asshole parkers in my parking garage at work? You all gave such good links for things I could buy and post for these jackasses. I was giddy with the possibilities!

In fact, I was pretty close to buying a set of these:

Or these from Etsy:

But thankfully I have delayed these purchases and these confrontations. Because apparently someone doesn’t like my method of punishing you in the parking garage by parking so close you can’t get in.

I’m not 100 percent sure it was in the parking garage, but the lack of paint and the fact I really jammed in this douche in a white Range Rover last week has me thinking he’s the culprit.

So I’m on the hunt for him in our parking garage. OH IT IS ON!!!

Comments

13 Responses to “Payback?”

1. Mama Bub says:

Ha!

Also, Oh, no!
    Mama Bub´s last blog post ..Through New Eyes

2. Kathy says:

Don’t you hate it??? I had something similar happen to me at a park during an Easter Egg Hunt this spring!!!

So now I take my frustrations out by taking pictures and blogging about them.

*sigh*

Get him!!!
    Kathy´s last blog post ..When It Rains…

3. Jenn says:

I fear that I may see the name “Kristabella” in the news in coming weeks. And all the way over in Germany? That would be bad.
    Jenn´s last blog post ..OMG- its Nothing

4. Omg, what an ASS HAT. Are there any security cams in there? ;-)
    Aly @ Breathe Gently´s last blog post ..I Dont Want to Talk Anymore

5. hilary says:

I am having parking drama at work too. A few weeks ago, I tapped 10 signs to someone’s car who consistently parked in one of my offices spots. I have begun to use cones to reserve spots. People in my office have had fights with people stealing spots. So, the other day when I had not one, but two nails in my tires, my husband couldn’t resist asking me if I thought it was an accident or payback!
    hilary´s last blog post ..Parking Beware – Part 2

Oh crap!

People have some serious anger issues!
    Raven´s last blog post ..polyvore

7. Wow they are douche with anger control issues.
    Sensibly Sassy´s last blog post ..celebration of life

8. Fronz says:

Love the drunken monkey biz cards!

Sorry about your door. :'(

9. Kerri Anne says:

Whoa! Did he like KICK your door? How do you even make a dent that big?

Parking garages and freeways are where I lose the most hope for humanity.
    Kerri Anne´s last blog post ..Not A Kid’s Movie Review- Pan’s Labyrinth

10. gorillabuns says:

i think a drunk monkey in a Range Rover did it. Kick his ass. actually, take this photo and put it on every vehicle in the parking garage with the quote, “i know it was you because you were filmed hitting my car.”

who knows, someone might come clean.

Dude…that’s a hardcore dent!
    Scarlet´s last blog post ..Fakey Fake

12. Allie says:

OMG. Who does that and just leaves?! The ass clowns of the world never cease to amaze me.

13. Nina says:

Haha, those stickers are brilliant ^^ Had some parking incident today, too. Some people DO. NOT. THINK. Maybe they can’t, who knows ;)
    Nina´s last blog post ..Wenn jetzt Sommer wär…