Posted By Kristabella on December 13, 2010
Well, that was not an intentional blogging hiatus. In fact, I really wanted to post. But last week started off with a trip to Pittsburgh for work and then I never really recovered and basically slept the rest of the week as much as I could.
Some people probably think they are missing out on SO! MUCH! when I go a week without posting. Those people would be wrong. Here is just a sampling of what I have been up to:
- I almost missed my flight to Pittsburgh last Monday. The security line resembled this, something I’ve NEVER seen at Midway airport.
- This was before 7 AM, mind you. And this was just the line for the TSA person to check your ID. You still had another line to wait in to get through security.
- I made it, barely, by running. In heels. Because of course my gate wasn’t like B3, it had to be B19 all the way at the end of the terminal. I only ran because I was PAGED! They paged me throughout the airport! “Pittsburgh passenger Kristin Johnson!” I wasn’t going to miss that flight, so I ran.
- And then it took me the entire hour flight to recover from being winded from my 1/4 mile jog through the airport.
- I need to go to start going to the gym again.
- Speaking of, I re-joined Weight Watchers. For the 17th time in the last six years. BUT! It’s a new program! And I can’t guesstimate anymore since everything is new! So this should help!
- Except I drank my week’s worth of points in beer and shots on Sunday while out watching football.
- This is why I’m fat.
- Other things I’ve been up to since I last posted? Not cleaning, not doing laundry and not moving from the couch.
- Oh! And I’ve started watching True Blood. And I am now hooked. And debating upping my Netflix account so I get more than one DVD at a time.
- I’m also reading the books. Both the show and the books are equally good. And if you tweet about True Blood, fake True Blood characters will respond to you.
- I have also spent an insane amount of time scraping ice off my car windows. I don’t even want to talk about how it isn’t even technically winter yet.
And now I’m off to bed. Before I get hungry and eat all my points for tomorrow on string cheese.