A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That

Posted By on April 19, 2010

I have really nothing much to write about. I mean, I’m sure I could dig down and find something, but tonight is Monday, which means it is the night that I do everything I was too lazy to do over the weekend – grocery shopping, taking out the trash, cleaning the litter box, laundry, etc. Plus Monday = Intervention on A&E and I’m about to call in with my addiction to this show. I refused to watch for so many years because I figured it would hit too close to home, but I get sucked in. Every week. I think it is like a kind of therapy for me.

So here’s a breakdown of what I could post about, but am too lazy to write all the words out. Therefore, you get bullets:

• Kitty Kitty is much better. She’s back to being annoying, which means all is right in the world. I gave her a bath last week to wash the stench off her and it didn’t go as badly as I thought it would. Although, she’s probably put on about 17 pounds from all the treats I keep bribing her with. I just kept telling her that really, a bath is not even as bad as having a thermometer stuck up your ass.
  • She’s still puked a couple of times and has some pooping issues, but really, she’s doing so much better so I don’t mind that she puked on my shoes. Again. For the 100th time in the last week.
  • I got my hair done on Saturday. My stylist talked me into going lighter. At first, I didn’t care for it because while I was blonde for almost 30 years, I thought this was too light. But the more I stared at myself in the mirror, the more I loved it. What say you, Internet?

• Please to be ignoring my very large man hands.
  • Most of you probably weren’t reading way back in the day, but I was blonde forever. I didn’t dye my hair darker until a month before my 30th birthday. If you don’t believe me, you can check out the before and after photos in this post.
  • Saturday night I went out with my friend Melissa. We started at her place and drank a barrel of wine and then decided to head out to the bar. Details of the evening are fuzzy, but all I remember is that we stopped for a burrito and told our cab driver to wait. When we came out, there were like three cabs in the parking lot and we didn’t know which one was ours. I vaguely remember walking towards a white car and then hearing some man with an accent start shouting expletives at us. Because we were going to the wrong cab. And he thought we would stiff him? I’m not sure, but I made it home safe and the burrito was muy tasty.
  • I ended up passing out on the couch. I woke up about 7 AM and my hip was killing me from lying on it in the same position all night on an apparently unsupportive couch. Or maybe it was that I was using my purse as a pillow. Regardless, my hip still hurts and getting old really sucks.
  • Speaking of my purse, back when I was out a few weeks ago bringing visitors back to my place who don’t know how to lock doors, my purse had a bit of an accident. See, I was sitting at the bar, with my purse on the bar when I smelled something funny. I then laughed to myself because “hahahahaha! Someone accidentally burnt something in the candles on the table! DUMBASS! HAHAHAHA!” Until I realized that I was the dumbass and it was my PURSE that was burning.

• This is why I can’t have nice things.
  • Remember I went to Houston? Well Puke Gate 2010 disrupted my plan to recap the trip here on my blog. So because I’ll probably never get around to it, you can check out the photos here.

And with that, I’m going to get my ass to bed. Because I stayed up last night way too late watching that HUGELY PREDICTABLE movie on ABC Family. And if I’m saying it is predictable, it must have irritated normal people. Since episodes of Scooby Doo still surprise me.

Comments

20 Responses to “A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That”

1. [...] A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That I then laughed to myself because “hahahahaha! Someone accidentally burnt something in the Bcandles/B on the table! DUMBASS! [...]

2. Julienne says:

I LOVE the hair! I flip flop between brown and blonde every winter/summer – keeps me guessing every time I look in a mirror!

I was going to say, you have something to post about, you were in HOUSTON and you met SPROG!

Haha. I can’t believe we didn’t think to get a picture. He could be my blog celebrity.
    .-= Raven´s last blog ..wanting wednesdays =-.

Gram likes your blonde hair and so do I!!!!! Sorry about the purse but very funny!!!!

5. Schwerer says:

LOVE THE HAIR! And, I have that ABC family movie recorded, cant wait to watch it!

6. Genevieve says:

Kristabella – I LOVE your blog, thank you for keeping me amused and reminding me that I’m not the only person that drinks a barrel of wine and then decides it’s a good idea to go out. Me and my friend usually get thrown out of the bar at some point, although this is closely related to her table-dancing exploits.
    .-= Genevieve´s last blog ..hold tenderly that which you cherish =-.

7. I like the blond! I just got all these blond streaks in the red and I am beginning to worry about losing my identity entirely. Next salon visit, back to brown.
    .-= nancypearlwannabe´s last blog ..Getting Over Myself =-.

8. I *love* your hair. Love it, love it, love it.
    .-= Jen on the Edge´s last blog ..Ready to branch out into a life of crime =-.

9. Alice says:

oh dear, poor purse! i’ve burned, um, WAY too many things that way. including my own hair.
    .-= Alice´s last blog ..paintings of the pole: volume 4 =-.

10. whoorl says:

LOVE THE HAIR.
    .-= whoorl´s last blog ..30 Weeks – Belly Goes Pop! =-.

It’s cool you can do light and dark hair! I would look SO weird with blonde hair.
    .-= Scarlet´s last blog ..Learn To Hate =-.

Your hair looks GREAT. lady!
    .-= Angella´s last blog ..What Are You Afraid Of? =-.

13. Kerri Anne says:

Man-hands, UNITE.

Your hair looks gorgeous! I’ve been itching to do something drastic, but I’m not sure what.
    .-= Kerri Anne´s last blog ..My Childhood In Cartoon Form =-.

14. Carri says:

Hey I know that Blonde! I love it…very spring summer chic!

15. Elizabeth says:

I love love love the blond. SO CUTE!
    .-= Elizabeth´s last blog ..About A Boat =-.

Why do you look so much like Lisa I Went to High School With?!?!

17. Jen says:

I LOVE your hair. And, don’t worry about setting your purse on fire – I once SET MY HAND on fire on a first date (oh my God, so, so dumb). Here is the story: I was NOT a drinker at that time, and also apparently didn’t have a whit of common sense. We were out for dinner and the restaurant sent over two flaming sambucas to our table. Some of the alcohol got on to my hand..while the flame was still burning. So it looked like my hand was on fire. Um, it was awkward.

18. mouncie123 says:

KJ Love your Hair!! Very Summer. Not sure if I have ever told you but I love your blog and read it all the time. Makes me feel like we are still friends even when I don’t get to see you anymore. ; )

19. They do say that blondes have more fun, right?
    .-= The Urban Cowboy´s last blog ..The Accidental Patient =-.

I’ve been meaning to tell you that I love the hair.