I Am Drunk

Posted By on June 12, 2008

Hey! What’s up? I am drunk. I have been to two Cubs games in two days. Which, do you know how many beers that mans I’ve consumed? The answer is A LOT.

I have to tell you a few things:

1. Beer is good
  2. A cab driver hit on me AGAIN. I can’t even begin to tell you how weird it is. I do not make this shit up. But he gave me his phone number. I have so man cab driver phone numbers in my phone it is frightening.
  3. The people at the Mexican place by my house not only know me, they know my name. It’s a testament to how awesome their food is. I think they think that I’m fat and they love that I love Mexican food.
  4. I hate my dentist.
  5. I had like seven funny things to tell you, but I have since forgotten them.
  6. DO YOU WANT A BACON SHIRT? You know you do. Then go HERE or HERE and order your shirt! Yay!

I have to go to bed. Because I have to go through my posts tomorrow to see what I should submit for the BlogHer thing. Plus, if I haven’t mentioned, I am drunk.

OK. Thanks. Goodbye!

Comments

28 Responses to “I Am Drunk”

1. Andria says:

Mmm… now I am craving chips and salsa.

Andria’s last blog post..Why I Don’t Have Voice Mail

2. Taj says:

I love Kristabella Full of Alcohol posts. That and your tales of cabby love.

Taj’s last blog post..That Thing Vagina

3. HouseofJules says:

I wish you had a reality show. I’d totally watch it.
    Jules
    House of Jules

HouseofJules’s last blog post..Pie, Bomb, Ride

4. EmilyPie says:

have I told you I love you when you are drunk?

5. I am impressed with how well you blog when under the influence. No mistakes at all.

Jen on the Edge’s last blog post..Watching the clock

6. Nic says:

Yay for being drunk, but I kind of hate you for having a neighborhood Mexican place. AM JEALOUS!

Nic’s last blog post..Frick and Frack

What’s a Cubs game without over-consumption of alcohol?

8. omg you’re such an anti-dentite.

HollowSquirrel’s last blog post..Details, details

9. Jenn says:

OMG! I am ordering my bacon shirt today but I think we need to come up with a common story (like when people get abducted by UFOs ‘n stuff) to explain why I am wearing a shirt with a piece of bacon on it. I don’t think “Krista made me do it” will suffice.

Jenn’s last blog post..It’ll Be Our Little Secret

10. Dawn says:

the shirts are rockin! but the thong! ha! just wondering how many wwbd thongs do you own? how about if your readers send you pics of themselves in their various wwbd apparel?

Maybe you a destined to marry a cabbie? The universe sure seems to be throwing a lot of them your way! LOL.

OMG! I need to buy my thong now huh?

Raven’s last blog post..OMFG

a=are there. Damn. I’m not even drunk.

Raven’s last blog post..OMFG

13. Lori says:

Must only be Chicago cab drivers. The cabbies in San Francisco are too busy concentrating on driving well to…oh, wait.

The people at the Chinese restaurant near my house know my name AND my order. It makes me feel both happy and sad at the same time.

-R-‘s last blog post..Books and More Names

Mmmm…Mexican food…

Angella’s last blog post..I Can’t Hear You

16. Lys says:

Hey – the jewish deli down the street knows my voice, so much so that when I call they go “You want the standard order?” before I can even stop saying Hello. Don’t feel bad *LOL*

What is it with the cabbies *LOL*

Lys’s last blog post..My Confession: Impulse Buys Are Not The Answer…

17. Laurel says:

I had many glasses of wine on Wednesday in preparation for the hard drinking Midwest! I love you people!

Laurel’s last blog post..Roommate Week: Part Four

18. Erin says:

I love your drunk posts!! Also, I really hope you have a wall somewhere in your apartment covered in all the cabbie phone numbers you have. That would be awesome decor!

Erin’s last blog post..My Summer Vacation…Day

19. rye says:

Drunken posts rock! Oh, and Mexican – mmm 🙂

rye’s last blog post..Wii is watching

20. Lara says:

Hurrah for drinking! And Mexicans! And Mexican food!

Lara’s last blog post..Phew! Lots of rambling ahead.

21. You do a damn-fine job of drunk-blogging. My luck, I’d hit the space bar 100 times and think I typed something excellent. Then I’d hit “Post” and my blog would blow up. The end.

Thought of you today when I stored a (wrapped) pound of bacon in my purse when I was running errands…

The Over-Thinker’s last blog post..It’s My Birthday and I’ll post if I want to, post if I want to, post if I want to!

22. I am glad you are drunk and am disappointed that you haven’t posted any drunken photos.

A bacon shirt you say? Hmm….

Dirty Laundry Diva’s last blog post..You know you are an expert multitasker when…

In 3 short hours, I hope to be drunk myself. Also, I need to move to Chicago so I, too, can go to Cubs games.

Did you know that 3 years ago at a Cubs game (in Chicago) my boyfriend broke up with me. HE BROKE UP WITH ME ON VACATION!

Rhi’s last blog post..Friday Bullets: Guess What? Edition

24. Senor Beavis says:

At the risk of being a buzzkill, are you sure the cab drivers don’t want repeat cab business? We’ve gotten cabbies’ cards before.

Senor Beavis’s last blog post..I wanna see who gets the final Death Blow

25. Senor Beavis says:

Also, your making the Cubs win without me is making me think I’m not magic. Not that I’m not happy with the wins. But isn’t everyone happier thinking they’re magic?

Senor Beavis’s last blog post..I wanna see who gets the final Death Blow

26. Coast Rat says:

Whoofffff! Don’t get any closer to me; I may drop from the fumes! Did the Cubbies win? Catch any foul balls? Did any of the ushers have to tell you to quiet down, you drunken fan? I don’t want to be your head in the morning…

Coast Rat’s last blog post..MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE BUFFET… OH, MY!

27. alyndabear says:

The cap sleeve shirt is AWESOME. Don’t you think that would look perfect at a baseball game? 😉

(And do you think trying to get tickets while I’m over in the states would be too difficult? We can’t decide what to do/where to go!)

alyndabear’s last blog post..Because I am So Not a Photographer.