Warning! Pregnancy Is Contagious!

Posted By on October 3, 2010

So, apparently I decided to take a little blogging break. It wasn’t intentional, but after I made the decision last week to just take a break, I felt more at ease and less stressed. I don’t know why. I don’t know why I feel like I ever HAVE to write here. (I mean, minus my agreement with my ad network which says I should blog a few times a week.) But I just wasn’t feeling it. I wasn’t feeling myself. I was just in a funk. And I thought this would help get me out of the funk, taking a week off of not even thinking about blogging.

What I also knew would help? This weekend that I was spending in Minnesota with some of my very best friends. Friends that I don’t get to see enough. Friends who all lived in the same state as me (California) for five years. Friends who I still wish lived so close. Friends who get me, who I can be myself with. Friends who are good for the soul.

We’ve been through a lot together. They are now all married. They have kids. They are pregnant. But spending time with them just leads to a lot of laughing and good times.

My problem is that spending the weekend with two pregnant ladies also convinced me that I was eating for two. I was a little shocked at how tight my pants were this morning.

I also learned that pregnancy is contagious.

This did nothing to quell my baby fever, nor my desire to be pregnant. I mean, I’ll make such a cute pregnant lady, won’t I?

Comments

13 Responses to “Warning! Pregnancy Is Contagious!”

You’re always cute!!!!!!

2. Lisa says:

You make a very cute preggo! And a cute non-preggo. Remind me not to drink the water if I ever get to Minnesota, I don’t want to catch the contagion :-)

3. Haha you will definitely make a cute preggers lady! x
    Aly @ Breathe Gently´s last blog post ..On Cats and Cameras

4. Lori says:

It was sooooo, soooooo good to see you. I miss you again already!
    Lori´s last blog post ..3 posts a year does not a blogger make

5. Amber says:

lol! I read the title of this post and had to instantly scroll through to see if there was a surprise annoucement coming – imagine my face when I got to the photo! But yes, you will be a very cute pregnant lady indeed :)

You will be ADORABLE when you are preggo (like you’re adorable now). You’ll also be the bestest Momma. :)
    Angella´s last blog post ..In God’s Country

7. You make a very cute preggo!
    Rebecca (Bearca)´s last blog post ..I cant believe Im posting this

Eewww. Hopefully you weren’t pregnant when you were at my house.

9. that bump is adorable on you!
    Sensibly Sassy´s last blog post ..Sassy Sidenote- She Bangs- She Bangs!

10. Deidre says:

You are and will be adorable!
    Deidre´s last blog post ..I am not great at handling possibility

11. mouncie123 says:

What you wish for will come true in time Kristabella and you will be cute as ever!

12. Alice says:

haha, i was SO SURE this was going to be another real pregnancy announcement, as it seems that fully 1/2 my reader is currently preggers.
    Alice´s last blog post ..trophy- please

13. alimartell says:

THAT IS IT>
    You need a baby. RIGHT NOW.
    alimartell´s last blog post ..There’s Something About Fav-ruh