Laffs

Posted By on September 10, 2009

Earlier this week, I decided to take this week off from blogging. I just needed the break because it started to feel like a chore. My brain needed the break.

But today was a shittastic day. And there was only like one thing that actually made me laugh, and continues to make me laugh. So I’m sharing it with you all because I’ve noticed on Twitter lately that September is kind of sucking for a lot of people. Mercury is in retrograde or something. Witchypoo, help me out!

Anyway, last night, my fucking cat puked (AGAIN!) on the bed. So I changed the sheets and then Twittered about it.

catpuke

Then today I noticed this in my replies.

fuckyoucat

You’re welcome.

:::::

September WILL get better because my birthday is Monday and I’m celebrating it this weekend by going to the spa and then standing around at a street fest drinking steins of beer and then going to the Cubs game Monday night. Pretty much the ideal way to celebrate a birthday in Kristabellikstan.

Have a good weekend!

Comments

26 Responses to “Laffs”

1. Chibi Jeebs says:

Mercury IS in retrograde. !@#$ing Mercury anyhow. Hope September improves!
    .-= Chibi Jeebs´s last blog ..Feeling like I’m missing out =-.

2. paperdiva says:

My 16 year old never has puked on my bed before cat did yesterday too. WTF is up with that?
    Have a terrific birthday!
    .-= paperdiva´s last blog ..time to hit the road! =-.

3. Christina says:

This HAS been a shitty month, must be a nationwide epidemic. And here we were all worried about the swine flu when Mercury’s retrograde will be what kills us all!

Hope you have an awesome birthday weekend and find much more than cat puke twitters to laugh about.

4. lceel says:

I so sorry September has been rather craptastic, so far. But you and I BOTH have September birthdays – so it can’t be ALL bad, now can it? Unless, of course, you don’t enjoy birthdays.

Go CUBS!!
    .-= lceel´s last blog ..Friday Haiku – Panty Dropper =-.

5. Noelle says:

Holy cow, that totally has happened to me before too. It’s only when you’re the most tired, and you’ve been home for hours but not in your bedroom that you realize the cat has completely fucked with you.
    .-= Noelle´s last blog ..How-to have fun at a diner. Part 1 of 1 of a video web log series. =-.

6. Jen says:

Happy, happy early birthday! I am sorry about the cat puke. Your cat may have misunderstood that it is your BIRTHday soon, and not your BARFday.

I know that it was a bad joke but like other things in life, it was out before I could stop it.

That sounds like a great birthday plan!
    .-= Scarlet´s last blog ..My Little Corner Of The World =-.

8. That’s my sentiments exactly this morning. Damn cats.
    .-= C @ Kid Things´s last blog ..Mommyblogger: The Epitome =-.

Dude, happy almost birthday! Why don’t you celebrate by having your teeth cleaned?
    .-= Candy´s last blog ..Feet On Strike! =-.

HAAAAAAAAAA. That has to be one of the best @replies ever.

Have a great weekend, my friend!
    .-= Angella´s last blog ..Separate quarters? =-.

11. Oh my god, that’s freaking hilarious. Talk about using Twitter for good!

Also, hope the month turns around for you. If you come into a little extra money, come to Sacramento in two weeks. I’d LOVE to have a drink with you.

xoxo
    .-= She Likes Purple´s last blog ..Words, words, words, PICTURES! =-.

I hope you have a great birthday honey! I’m with you on the September-sucks bandwagon. It’s been nothing but depression and puking on this end. Maybe it will improve after Monday!
    .-= TUWABVB´s last blog ..Sick As A You-Know-What =-.

And you’ll be celebrating with me on Tuesday!
    .-= Ree´s last blog ..Haiku Friday – Happiness =-.

14. Kerri Anne says:

That site is so WTF it’s amazing. The naked couple, with their big fat cats hiding them? Horrifying, in that hilarious sort of way.
    .-= Kerri Anne´s last blog ..Portraits Of A Three-Day Weekend =-.

15. witchypoo says:

Mercury will be all good again Oct 15. Not as bad as the last time it pulled this crap.
    Back up your hard drive. Really.
    .-= witchypoo´s last blog ..Mah Drawahs =-.

I told all my coworkers about Fuck You Cat at the local dive bar this evening.
    .-= Rhi´s last blog ..Notes to fellow shoppers =-.

17. Jennifer says:

Dude… wtf??!? September sucks ass thus far in my world as well. Hmmmmm….. that’s all I have to say really. Cuz I should be sleeping. Hope it gets better for all of us. I thought it was a perma-full-moon or something.
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Jenn & Kyle, Part 1 of 2 =-.

18. Yep, September has sucked pretty bad. But really, this whole year has been shitty on top of awful, so it’s just par for the course over here. Hope your birthday is fantastic!
    .-= nancypearlwannabe´s last blog ..I Win At Today =-.

I guess I don’t need to tell you what I want to do to September…

BUT, I do get to see you in it, so I guess it’s not all bad…

happy birthday!
    .-= ali´s last blog ..Happiness is not just a warm gun =-.

20. gorillabuns says:

i do believe my whole life is in retrograde!

Hope your birthday is better than cat puke and then some.
    .-= gorillabuns´s last blog ..i never liked clubs =-.

21. Tiffaney says:

Happy happy birthday! My dad shares your special day today. I hope its the best yet!

We Virgos have taken it on the chin this year. Mercury goes direct Sept 29, BTW, but December will be a handful due to a couple of eclipses AND mercury retrograde the week after Christmas. GGRRR. But forewarned is forearmed…prepare to fasten your setbelts…

22. Julie K says:

Happy Birthday and thanks for the FY Cat!!
    .-= Julie K´s last blog ..Concert Review: Sid ‘n Susie, September 12 2009 =-.

23. Chris says:

Happy Happy Happy Fabulous Birthday!

24. jen says:

Happy Birthday! I wish you many glasses of wine.

Enjoy your year,
    Jen

25. Kristie says:

That website cracks my shit up!!!
    .-= Kristie´s last blog ..A break from reality =-.

26. Kate says:

Hope you had a great Birthday and everything is going well.