Sha, Na, Na, Na, Na….NaBloPoMo

Posted By on November 1, 2011

Today is November 1. That means, it is the start of National Blog Posting Month, also known as NaBloPoMo. I have participated in this blogging movement (blogment?) in the past. It’s a lot harder than you think. Not just because some times I have a life and don’t want to come home before midnight just to post, but also because it is hard to come up with different topics to blog about for 30 straight days.

But the good part is that it kick starts your creativity, which is exactly what I need when it comes to this here site. I need to start writing more and posting here more. So while there will be many posts that are utter crap, be thankful I’m getting it out of my system and hopefully then they’ll be few and far between.

Plus, I know it takes 21 days to make a habit. So I’m hoping that 30 days straight means I will get back in the habit of writing in the evenings, as opposed to stuffing my face full of cheese and ice cream. (I can hear my pants breathing a sigh of relief already.)

Do you have anything you’d like to see me write about? Of course, Bacon will be back in the mix. As will my cats. And I’m going to try showing some old photos of myself, if I remember to get them from my mother.

Until then, don’t forget to enter my Shutterfly giveaway for free photo cards! It ends this weekend, so don’t delay.

One day down, 29 to go…

Comments

8 Responses to “Sha, Na, Na, Na, Na….NaBloPoMo”

I’m excited for more Kristabella! Your rants are always fun… :)
    Angella´s last blog post ..First World Problems

2. I was going tp try NaBloPoMo this year, to get a jump start on getting my creativity going again. But, after reading your post, I realized today is Nov. 2nd, and I am already a day behind before I even started……. *sigh*
    Liz J in Central Illinois´s last blog post ..Danger!

3. mouncie123 says:

Wooo Hooo 30 Days of Kristabellaisums ; )

4. Amy says:

Sounding kind of weird here, but trust me, I have tried to ask this question to the weight watchers site and it won’t give me a damn answer.

So I have read your blog for awhile and I love it, and I know you recently started weight watchers and had a lot of success. I am too cheap to fork over the money to haul my ass to a meeting so I do it online. Unfortunately my beers are costing me a huge amount of points when I decide to have a life. What tricks do you use to convince yourself you are not that hungry so you can save up points to use?

5. alimartell says:

for some reason, even though I already post 6 times a week, I can’t commit to that nananananana thing. I am impressed…and excited to read your posts!

6. Alice says:

hahaaaa nablopoNO THANK YOU. i revel in my infrequency!

(that sounds like i need activia or something.)
    Alice´s last blog post ..EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

7. Nice Brady Bunch reference in there. I’m surprised you didn’t bust out “It’s time for a chaaa-a-ange.” ;-)
    Jen on the Edge´s last blog post ..Peanut butter

8. amd says:

My suggestions on things to write about: 1. Mustaches (or other facial hair). A dealbreaker? 2. Five places to visit if you come to Chicago that you might not know about. 3. Five places in Chicago that for various reasons you will NEVER go to again. 4. The McDonald’s McRib sandwich (seriously this sandwich scares me but some people would trade their children for it) 5. Music that you drink to (if Sweet Child of Mine is playing and I am drunk you can bet I’m singing to it).