Posted By Kristabella on April 26, 2010
Remember back like less than a month ago when I was blogging regularly and made it my Lensolution? Yeah, those were the days, weren’t they? I wrote twice last week, at the beginning of the week, and then nothing. And now I’m sitting here trying to think of WHY I didn’t write anything for the rest of the week.
Tuesdays are hard because of Lost. But that’s all I can remember about last week. And wow, this is the most boring post ever.
So internet, what have you been up to? I feel like I have all these things to fill you in on, but all I can think about right now is sleeping. So let’s do some more bullets, shall we? It’s like a blogger’s crutch when there is nothing else to write.
- So tonight I started the Couch to 5k program. Some of you may remember back 3 years ago when I was a “runner” and actually trained and ran an 8k race. And then I got fired for my blog (seriously, like the NEXT weekend it all went down), hurt myself and then became a lazy sloth. But I’m giving it a try again! And Couch to 5k has an iPhone app! And I can listen to my own music! So I’m one day down, many more days to go!
- And I have plans to go walking after work tomorrow with my friend Melissa! It is a much better activity than we usually engage in, which is drinking our faces off. We’ll still do that sometimes too. Lest you worry your pretty little heads.
- Sunday I went to a baby shower for my friend Jenny. She’s expecting a little girl next month. AND she’s in a new house that we all hadn’t seen. It’s a fabulous house and the shower was great! We had awesome food and drank lots of champagne cocktails. (Well, everyone except the pregnant ladies.) Yes, we drank booze at a baby shower. (Five bottles of champagne to be exact.) Do you see why these people are my friends?
- My friend Carrie brought her twin sons along. They are four months old and I hadn’t met them yet. All it took was one look, and I fell in love! They are so adorable! I love babies!
- But I need to hit the gym because my arms are sore from holding them. Those muscles aren’t used to holding anything heavier than a wine glass. And a mostly empty one at that.
- When you drink champagne cocktails all day, you’ll be ready for bed at 6 PM. Thankfully I wasn’t that bad. I made it until 8. And slept until almost 8 this morning. Champagne makes me sleepy, apparently.
- But that didn’t stop me from suggesting that we all get together for an all day champagne extravaganza. Because our friend Jessica got a champagne cocktail recipe book for her birthday. And I think we should try them all, don’t you?
- Oh, so I also signed up for eHarmony this weekend. It took a little while because that questionnaire is so long, but I’m feeling positive about it. I should probably log in again and see what awaits me.
- I promise to share any and all stories on here. That is, if I get any response, which I DID NOT from my last two trips into Online Datingland. Talk about a self-esteem killer.
- But this time will be different! People find love on eHarmony! Ask her!
- Oh! And Friday I was featured on Aiming Low! Ali picked me to be featured and I am so, so honored. So go there and read my post! And read all the other hilarious posts! You won’t be disappointed.
And now I’m off to finish my laundry because I’m heading to Atlanta on Thursday for a long weekend. I CANNOT WAIT!
Don’t worry, burglars, I’ve already checked 17 times to make sure the door is closed and locked. And I’ll check another 197 times before I leave.